This is how CinchSeal Extends the Lifespan of a Pug Mill
If you’re a business owner that does a lot of work with clay, ash, concrete, and asphalt mixing, or with materials like chocolate and sugar you’re no doubt already well aware of just how important a pug mill can be. These devices are an essential part of how your plant functions and an investment like that deserves to be protected at all costs.
With that in mind, there are a number of interesting ways how CinchSeal can dramatically extend the lifespan of your pug mill that are absolutely worth exploring. The effectiveness of your rotary shaft seal will directly impact how long the bearings and gears in your pug mill will last. Protect those critical elements and you’ve protected your equipment — which is exactly what CinchSeal wants to help you do.
The CinchSeal Approach
At CinchSeal, we offer a large number of different rotary shaft seal options for you to choose from, depending on your needs – many of which are expressly designed for use with equipment like pug mills. These include items like:
- The 7800 Series rotary shaft seals, which are made out of durable 316 stainless steel and are built to handle both dry and slurry products in industries like pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and food services.
- The 9700 series split ss seal, which is both machined out of stainless steel and offers ALL internal parts that meet or exceed USDA standards for indirect food contact.
CinchSeal rotary shaft seals feature an innovative silicone elastomer that is built to move with the shaft. Not only does this go a long way towards preventing the type of friction that causes pug mills to wear down, but it can also help reduce maintenance and replacement costs as well.
This design also means that you’re dealing with less chance of leakage, too, just by eliminating certain common types of damage. We’ve also taken that concept one step further, as our unique large shaft/seal interface surface further cuts the chance that leakage will occur.
Plus, when you purchase from CinchSeal, you’ll get the opportunity to enjoy a wide range of additional benefits. Not only do our rotary shaft seals represent an incredible achievement in terms of sealing technology, but they are also designed to help you achieve the fastest return on investment possible. You’ll be able to eliminate material loss during processing AND prevent shaft wear.
All of this brings with it the most important benefit of all: reducing downtime as much as possible, all in an effort to guarantee that your business is always making money and moving forward.
- The lifespan of your pug mill is directly impacted by the condition of important elements like gears and bearings.
- Supporting those components requires you to pay careful attention to things like rotary shaft seal tolerances and other factors.
- CinchSeal offers a wide range of different rotary shaft seals for you to choose from, depending on your needs, all with the unmatched reliability you need to preserve your pug mill for as long as possible.
If you’d like to find out more information about how CinchSeal can help significantly extend the lifespan of your pug mill, or if you have any additional questions you’d like to discuss with an expert in a bit more detail, please don’t delay – contact us today.